- All prices shown are excluding V.A.T
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted for our products will be dependent on payment terms agreed and volume involved.
- Settlement of all invoices will be required not longer than 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- For customers who wish to extend their credit term beyond 30 days, both parties prior to orders being placed, should in writing, agree special invoicing payment terms.
- If outstanding invoices are not settled within the agreed settlement terms, delivery of any further goods may be delayed.
- All goods remain the property of Apollo Janitorial Supplies Ltd., until the relevant invoice for goods has been settled in full.
- In accordance with the ‘Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998’, the company reserves the rights to charge interest at 8% above the base rate on invoices which are not settled within the agreed terms.
- It will be the customer’s responsibility to inspect the goods on delivery. A signed delivery note will be deemed to signify that the goods were received in good condition.
- The company will endeavour to deliver the next day. This is subject to stock and transport availability. If the company bears extra carriage charges to meet the requirement for urgent or extra deliveries, the company reserves the right to pass the charge to the customer.
- London/Local orders over £50.00 achieve free delivery. (Under £50.00 – £10.00 carriage.)
- South East/Home County orders over £75.00 achieve free delivery. (Under £75.00 – £10.00 carriage.)
- National orders over £100.00 achieve free delivery (under £100.00 – £25.00 carriage)
- No claim with regard to a delivery will be entertained unless it is received verbally by noon the next day and confirmed in writing within three days of the delivery. Failure to comply may lead to the refusal of liability from the company. If a dispute arises with regard to a delivery, the customer will not have the right to withhold payment toward any outstanding invoices either in part or in full.
- The customer must ensure that the goods are returned with the packaging intact in the same condition they were despatched. No part of a unit will be accepted, goods that have been tampered with will not be exchanged and the customer will not be entitled to a credit.
- Any credit note that is issued must be used within 60 days of date of issue.
- If goods are incorrectly ordered, and the customer requires the company to collect the goods, a handling charge will be made. The goods will be collected at Apollo’s earliest opportunity. The customer will be fully responsible for the goods whilst in possession of the goods.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS:
- Special order products are non-returnable.
- If the customer at any point in the future ceases to trade with the company, the customer will undertake to purchase the outstanding stock of products specially bought and stocked by the company for the customers use.
PLEASE NOTE: By ordering goods from the company, the customer will be deemed to have accepted that these terms and conditions take precedence over any other conditions, including other verbal or written communication or the like received by the customer in connection with the goods. Any other condition(s) will not form part of the contract between the company and the customer.