Our main paper suppliers:
- Are committed to complying with existing environmental regulations, encouraging pollution prevention and striving towards continual improvements.
- Are committed to recycling waste materials, where possible.
- Are committed to developing and improving operations for activities, products and services in order to reduce waste generation and emissions to air, water and land.
- Recognise sustainable use of natural resources and environmental protection and management as prerequisites for sustainable economic growth.
- Are committed to supporting sustainable forest management based on sound ecological science, social responsibility and economic viability.
- Mills use environmental management systems fulfilling the requirements of ISO 14001 and 9001 standards.
Our toilet rolls and hand towels are produced using 'virgin' paper sourced from sustainable forests, making them more eco-friendly than recycled products.
Over the last few years there has been a dramatic increase in soft tissue products being sold in unmarked and inaccurately labelled packs. These are often misleadingly presented as 'value' purchases, when the majority can hide under-sized, loosely- bound rolls which short-change consumers.
We are proud to be selling paper products from a CHSA Soft Tissue accredited manufacturer. What it says on the products packaging will be exactly what you get. This is our guarantee to you and it's only available at Apollo.
For more information, please CLICK HERE to read an article featured in a recent edition of C & M Magazine.